The Best Luxury Bedroom Ideas: Everyone desires to transform their sleeping spaces into a luxury haven.
This is why hotels make a killing, especially if they have terrific bed experiences to offer. Thus, if you’re looking for luxury bedroom ideas to make your bedroom look awesome, let’s help you!
Yearning for a posh hotel-like space, cloud-like pillows, and the fluffy robes?
Don’t book another getaway just yet, even on a budget, you can do a few tweaks over the weekend to give your bedroom a 5-star luxury hotel makeover.
15 Luxury Bedroom Ideas For A Refined Decor Makeover
Now, in order to make your bedroom more luxurious, there are a few investments you should have made already.
These include getting a good bed and the right mattress, and you can work your way up.
A stable bed with a good, well-made mattress helps you achieve good back health which is key for a comfortable good night’s sleep.
As the main furniture piece in the bedroom, your bed is the focal point of the room.
Thus, pick one that’s supportive, beautiful, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Light grey platform bed frame
- Durable wooden slat design/mattress support
- Dimensions: 89" L x 85" W x 51" H | Headboard height: 48"
- Silver button accents
- Easy to assemble
Also, when choosing a mattress, remember that we are all shaped differently, sleep in different positions, so it’s important we have a model that fits us perfectly.
Consult expert advice when buying a mattress.
Now, let’s upgrade your space and make it as luxurious as it can be:
15 High-Class Luxury Bedroom Ideas You Must Try
Luxury bedrooms always have a theme!
Thus, pick out an aesthetic first and build the rest of your décor around this general aesthetic.
While you can make some bold color choices for your bedroom, for the most part, you might want your modern luxury bedroom to feel peaceful, relaxed, neutral, and inviting.
This adds easy elegance without having to think too hard.
You May Also Like: 15 Bedroom Makeover Ideas to Transform Your Bedroom
Now let’s explore some quick luxury bedroom ideas for your room deisgn:
1. Incorporate A Wow-Factor Headboard
If you’re unsure about how you can make your bedroom look expensive even on a budget, go for a padded headboard!
A well-done headboard can significantly impact to a room’s décor, no matter the size. It provides a wonderful surface when you’re reading in bed, and still adds a luxurious atmosphere.
It can be used to fill up space in a large bedroom, whilst giving off a luxurious vibe.
And in a small bedroom, it makes the sleeping area feel luxe without taking up valuable square footage.
You can decide to attach one to a bed frame or mount it directly to the wall. When choosing a soft headrest, velvet is a classic covering for your headboard.
- Light grey platform bed frame
- Durable wooden slat design/mattress support
- Dimensions: 89" L x 85" W x 51" H | Headboard height: 48"
- Silver button accents
- Easy to assemble
2. Create A Feature Wall
Every well-done room has a focal point that draws the eye. In the bedroom, a feature wall makes a perfect choice.
Add a designer touch to your bedroom by creating a feature wall behind the bedhead.
It could be by using patterned wallpaper in this area, grooved wood as an accent wall, or a sheet of semi-tinted, patterned glass for this space.
Such a geometric wall doubles as a luxurious headboard!
Wallpaper is particularly an affordable option. For instance, if shying away from bold statements, you can lightly pattern your central wall, like with a grey wall-papered design.
You May Also Like: 15 Creative Ways to Dress your Walls with Wallpaper
3. Get Super Comfy Bedding
One of the best yet quickest luxury bedroom ideas that anyone can incorporate to level up the décor in their bedroom is by actually using comfy, and high-quality bedding.
The right bedding will transform your bedroom into a relaxing oasis by adding extra comfort to your bedroom and make it feel welcoming.
Luxury bedding can help you to sleep better at night and ensure that you awaken feeling refreshed, revitalized, and ready to face the day ahead.
Since the bed is the central piece in any bedroom, a beautiful Egyptian cotton duvet cover, can be the special décor item that sets the theme for the entire bedroom décor since duvet covers are key in taking up a lot of visual space.
- SIZE INFORMATION: 1 Queen/Full Sized Duvet Cover (88"X88")
- PURE EGYPTIAN COTTON BEDDING: Kotton Culture's Premium Cotton Bedding is naturally soft and breathable. Our thick Duvet Cover is designed using a tighter fabric weave to give it extra softness and durability. Get rid of dust-trapping microfiber and bring home the luxurious hotel experience with cotton fiber with a smooth sateen finish.
- ZIPPER CLOSURE & CORNER TIES: Each cotton duvet cover features a hidden, hassle-free zipper closure, easier than regular button closure, so you can conveniently get your comforter in and out of this cover. The quilt cover also has 7 internal ties to prevent slippage, keeping your insert in place.
- ELEGANT DESIGN IN 1000 TC: Our Duvet Covers are available in a wide range of vibrant colors. The craftsmanship of 1000 threads per inch provides a blend of softness, durability, and year-round comfort—use the cooling duvet covers in the summer or layer in the winter.
- EASY CARE: This classic blanket cover is finished with high-strength stitching and is low-maintenance. Machine wash in cold water, tumble dry low, and iron when needed. If you prefer wrinkle-free bedding, use a short dry cycle and take your cover out promptly from the dryer.
Also, pick a luxurious bedsheet that keeps you cool at night. White is a good color choice since it’s easy to bleach and clean, making your bedroom look clean at all times.
The best overall bedsheet choice is the Brooklinen bedsheet bundle √ that includes a core sheet set, extra pillowcases, and duvet cover, bringing that coveted hotel experience to your home. Literally.
Avoid low-quality bedding because the seams start to come apart sooner, the color starts to dissipate after a few washes, thus they are not durable.
Pro Tip: To your fresh sheets, add a soothing linen spray for an incredible night’s sleep.
- Sleep friendly combination of lavender, chamomile, witch hazel and , jojoba oil helps create a relaxing environment
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly formula. Our linen mist is free of parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, and hexelyne glycol. Our formula is made in the USA and is never tested on animals.
- A lavender spray freshener for anything! Can be sprayed on your bed, sheets, pillows, linens, towels, clothing, furniture, yoga mats, cars, and in your bathroom.
- Lavender and chamomile sleep spray and pillow spray.
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Our Happiness Guarantee - We are excited for you to join the DRMTLGY Family! If you are not fully satisfied in any way, simply contact us for a full refund at any time. As a small family-owned company, we want all of our customers to feel like family too! 🙂
4. Pile Up On Pillows
Pillows are a huge secret to bedroom pleasure. They are both aesthetically pleasing and extremely functional when it comes to sleep.
Pick your pillows well to ensure your head and neck are aligned so that when you’re lying down, your neck isn’t tilting in any direction.
Also, when making your bed, style it to perfection by layering your pillows. A combination of functional and decorative pillows will add fluff and flavor to your bedroom décor in no time.
A perfectly made bed is what you’re aiming for!
- Superior Comfort: Our cool pillow is encased in a 250-thread count cover, and filled with a soft down alternative.
- Keep Cool: If you easily overheat, or maybe you're looking for cool queen/king size pillows for night sweats, the breathability of our bed pillow can offer welcome relief.
- Safe & Sound: These bed pillows are made in an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
- Easy Clean: Unlike a memory foam pillow, our side sleeper pillow is designed to make life as easy as counting sheep! Simply pop them in the washer and tumble dry.
- No Shift Construction: Whether you're a supine sleeper, a power napper, or you love a sideways siesta - our cooling pillows for sleeping can accommodate! The plush bounce-back design will shape to your favorite position.
You May Also Like: How to Make Your Bed at Home like a Luxurious Hotel
5. Add Texture With A Rug, Drapes & Curtains
Perhaps one of the most embraced luxury bedroom ideas, a rug is indeed a beautiful way to add texture and warmth to your bedroom. It also boosts your bedroom’s style factor whilst defining your space.
Use your favorite comfy rug as the basis of the color scheme in a room. You can also use the rug to accent or tie in your existing colors after you have your furniture in place.
- Designed with resilience against everyday wear-and-tear, this rug is kid and pet friendly and perfect for high traffic areas of your home such as living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallways
- Take your space to new heights with one of our textured rugs. Boasting a combination of high and low weaving patterns, think of these as a mini spa for your toes
- Fresh and of the moment, contemporary rugs add the right amount of chic to your space. This rug includes 3" braided tassels on either end
- A neutral color palette ensures this rug can be seamlessly integrated into any existing décor
- Easy to care for, we recommend vacuuming regularly to reduce potential shedding and spot cleaning any stains with carpet cleaner. Backing Material-Cotton
Upgrading curtains and drapes turn the natural light in your bedroom into a focal point, adding that needed touch of character and interest.
You might also want to layer two or more curtains for dimension and more control over light and air getting into the room.
When hung on a classic curtain rod, your window treatments will add a soft detail to your overall décor.
Remember to also upgrade your curtain pull for a fancier functional option.
6. Add A Bar Cart
Every luxury hotel room must have room service, and your posh master bedroom suite at home is no different.
And if you want to go even further, did you know that you can actually buy those room service plate covers that hotels use, right on Amazon?! Talk about the good life!
- This stylish service cart has top shelf that can be used as a food tray. Easy to move. The mobile bar cart is very convenient to move.
- Ample storage space, shelves can provide more space for trays, snacks and other small items.
- Industrial style-The high-quality materials of the shelves and frames create a rustic industrial style, which is a timeless fashion for kitchens and restaurants.
- Not only is it very suitable for storing wine, drinks and party snacks, but it can also beautifully display decorations, photos and plants.
- Sturdy structure-made with a sturdy frame structure to improve durability and ensure that the shelf of this buffet cart can withstand considerable weight.
7. Stock Up On Plush Bath Robes and Slip-Ons
If you haven’t noticed, people stay at hotels to enjoy, not only the bed experience but also the bath experience. And the fluffy waffle bathrobes √ and slip-ons play a huge role in that!
Similarly, bring this luxe hotel vibe to your own bedroom by acquiring some soft waffle bathrobes to inject some textured elegance into your room.
In fact, get a pile so you can have more for your guests when they come over.
8. Add a Blanket Ladder
A blanket ladder is such a small piece that screams style and function.
Keep the towels, throws, or scarves at the ready with a set of ladders, a welcome addition to any bedroom, or bathroom layout.
- Premium Laminate Material - No worry of snags or slivers or cracks from reused wood.
- Room For All - With the large size you can fit all your blankets or towels.
- Protect Your Blankets - Unlike painted ladders the laminate surface will not mark blankets or walls.
- Durable Construction - Constructed with screws not staples, built for a lifetime of use.
- Be Happy - We know you will love your ladder but just in case we offer easy returns.
9. And A Mirror
A mirror in your bedroom can visually enlarge the space or create a nice focal point. When a mirror is placed in a beautiful frame, it will accentuate any interior and can make your bedroom look bigger.
Choose a wardrobe with mirror doors, have a standing mirror, add a mirror opposite the entrance of your walk-in closet to make the room bigger or above the dresser. You can also add a large mirror beside your bed to reflect your perfectly made bed.
- LUXURIOUS DESIGN – This mirror's beautiful inlaid bevel mirror frame and delicate champagne-colored beading give it an elegant look that pairs perfectly with rooms in a traditional, modern, or eclectic style.
- HANGS BOTH WAYS – Our mirrors come with a D-ring hanger on each side, allowing you to choose between vertical or horizontal placement.
- BEVELED-EDGE MIRROR – This mirror's beveled edges give it a prismatic shine when it catches the light just right, resulting in a luxurious and elegant finish to an already beautifully made piece.
- DECORATIVE WALL MIRROR – This beautiful, rich, beaded framed mirror combines fashion and function in one eye-catching and convenient piece.
- Mirror dimensions: 18 in. X 30 in
You May Also Like: 9 Ways to Decorate with Mirrors like a Pro & Mistakes to Avoid
10. Use a Bedside Lamp & Upgrade The Lampshades
A bedside lamp add a luxe feel to any bedroom.
However, if you’re looking for an affordable way to give your existing décor a fresh look, you want to upgrade the lampshades. Choose a more interesting fabric that accents your décor.
Also, avoid cluttering your nightstand with too many accessories as they can also fall and cause a mess.
- MODERN and STYLISH: Fancy and Glamour lamp for your home, office, hotel, restaurant conference room, auditorium, canteen, and guesthouse. This luxury lamp has a unique modern design with a beautiful sturdy marble base and high-quality dark gray fabric lampshade that will last many years.
- PERFECT SIZE: Standing 24" high this stunning lamp will decorate your room to perfection. Lampshade: Height-9", Diameter-14.2", Base: Height-17.7", Diameter-4.7", Weight: 8 lbs. Add an impressive design element to your interior design with this elegant yet contemporary decor.
- RECOMMENDED BULB: Uses one maximum 150-watt bulb (E26)(not included). Can use Incandescent, LED, halogen, or CFL light bulb. Dimmable with compatible dimmers and bulbs, sold separately.
- WARRANTY: MODIRNATION provides a 45-day money-back and a 12-month replacement warranty for all our lighting products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for refunds or returns. Your satisfaction is our priority!
11. Use Plants
Adding some greenery to take your room to the next level of luxury. Instead of picking fake plants or flowers, go for live plants that not only clean the air in your bedroom but also add colour.
You May Also Like:
12. Display Your Favorite Art
A statement piece of artwork will instantly give any bedroom a designer feel. For maximum impact, choose a large painting or print, and position it over the bedhead.
- High definition pictures fit to professional grade framed canvas.
- Multiple frame colors available.
- Perfectly complements an office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, or dining room environment.
- Unique designs that are suitable as a gift for family and friends on holidays, birthdays, anniversaries or weddings.
- [Note] Due to monitor display issues, actual colors may be different from online listing.
13. Rock A Hanging Light Fixture
A statement-making hanging light or a glamorous chandelier is a quick way to add luxury to your bedroom.
While you might need to invest in a good lighting fixture, it is definitely worth it.
- 💡【Anti-Rust Modern Chandeliers】The gold sputnik chandelier is made of premium metal in brush brass, which is anti-rust, durable and not fade. Whether you seek a new gorgeous showpiece for your dining room or are looking to add a luxurious touch to the bedroom, the gold light fixture chandelier is the perfect solution!
- 💡【Personalized 15-Light Design】Our modern chandeliers come with 15 metal rods, each with an exposed filament style bulb(not included), burst outwards from the round center, creating a firework of style. The special shape not only highlights the perfect lighting effect but adds a vintage feel to home.
- 💡【Available and Adjustable】This sputnik light fixture features 5 extension rods, allowing you to adjust the hanging height to a flush ceiling light or pendant light. Moreover, it works well with E26 base (Bulbs Not Included), which is compatible with LED, Edison,incandescent,CFL and halogen bulbs.
- 💡【Easy to Install】The arms of sputnik chandelier all come pre-wired and pre-threaded. Just simply push the wire into the center ball and then screw on the branch one by one. Plus it is equipped with a 360° rotating universal head which can be installed on both sloped and flat ceilings.
- 💡【Wide Application】Chandeliers are an essential piece of decor in any home or office. WFRDJSP has 15 arms which makes it suitable for large living rooms, dining room and big spaces in general. Also perfect for hallway, entryway, foyer, hall, lobby, indoor overhead lighting, ceiling light fixture. (Don’t hesitate to contact us if need)
14. Rethink The Clutter
Let’s face it. Most bedrooms have prone to clutter, particularly, if one has no closet room or a laundry room.
Thus, carefully rethink how you’re displaying your clutter and by all means, go for stylish hidden storage.
A cluttered bedroom never looks luxurious at all! Perhaps a great organization tip would be to keep the floor clean, and empty as this creates space in your room, making it look inviting and non-constricting.
Stacks your books and piles of extension cords away, organize your vanity using a makeup organizer, and display your essential items by the nightstand in a beautiful tray if you can’t store them away.
15. Introduce Scents
You want to have some good smells floating in the air for a luxurious atmosphere.
First, get rid of any kind of odor-from dirty clothes or clutter. Then, grab some fragrant plants too for a naturally good-smelling home.
You can also add good organic candles also use a humidifier, especially at night to add moisture to the dry air.
15 Luxury Bedroom Ideas For A Refined Decor Makeover – Conclusion
Remember that the best luxury bedrooms are extensions of yourself. Your style, your sleep, and your moods should all factor into creating beautiful modern luxury bedrooms.
After all, if it’s not for you, then who is it for? Create a space that makes you happy, and don’t be afraid to change things up if you get tired of something.
Have you tried any of these luxury bedroom ideas?