Extra Bathroom Storage Ideas: Whether you have a small bathroom or a spacious one, we agree that we all need savvy storage tips to get organized and have our bathroom spaces looking all luxe.
Most bathrooms aren’t built with storage in mind. So that’s why we need to get creative. But if this already sounds overwhelming, we’re here to help you by sharing beautiful ideas to add extra storage in your bathroom.
Countertop clutter, towels on the floor or by the window or toiletries scattered about are some of the things we should look to eliminate in keeping our bathrooms more organized.
Here’s how to introduce extra bathroom storage into your ensuite.
With these bathroom storage ideas, you will be able to keep all your toiletries, towels and literally everything in the bathroom, in good shape, space, and organization.
You May Also Like: How to Create an Eco-Friendly Bathroom
So, let’s already get started…
Bathroom Storage Ideas to Cater to Different Bathroom Styles and Spaces
1. Install a Mirror Cabinet
A mirror cabinet is a no-brainer!
While it offers a mirror to wipe up your lipstick, it also has a medicine cabinet where you can stuff in shaving kits, prescriptions, and makeup or skincare products to keep them off your counter.
- 1.【Touch switch】Switch for both turning on/off the led light and dimming function. Press and hold the button for adjusting the brightness,once the desired brightness is reached,move your hand away and then press the button for 1 sec. to save that particular brightness.Memory function helps to save the programmed brightness when you turn on the light next time.
- 2.【Space-Saving】With 2 adjustable glass shelves to filled with shaver, toothbrush, cosmetics, medicines, etc, simply attach this mirror cabinet on the wall to save more space.
- 3【Eco-Friendly】Made of 4mm environmental copper-free silver mirror to offer the ultimate protection against corrosion caused by humidity and household chemicals.
- 4.【Slow Close Design】With high quality buffer hinge connection, the opening and closing of the door experience smoothly, effectively prevent the slaming of the door, effectively reduce noise and protect the cabinet structure.
- 5.【Quality Service】The mirror cabinet is fragile and may be damaged due to improper delivery. If you find the cabinet was damaged when you receive the goods, please contact us in time with e-mail and we will reply you within 24 hours to provide you with the most satisfaction Solution for you.
You May Also Like: Tips to Accentuate your Bathroom with Bathroom Mirror Cabinets
2. Add a Towel Ladder
A storage ladder most certainly looks like the best place to hang your bunch of towels or baskets of toilet rolls. It is actually ideal for smaller spaces.
However, be sure to choose a beautiful wooden ladder that won’t distort the look your bathroom.
- Premium Laminate Material - No worry of snags or slivers or cracks from reused wood.
- Room For All - With the large size you can fit all your blankets or towels.
- Protect Your Blankets - Unlike painted ladders the laminate surface will not mark blankets or walls.
- Durable Construction - Constructed with screws not staples, built for a lifetime of use.
- Be Happy - We know you will love your ladder but just in case we offer easy returns.
3. Or Use an Etagere
Another great way to introduce a ton of storage without having to drill your bathroom walls for custom cabinetry and shelving is by sliding in an etagere.
It provides full shelves for extra space.
- Our Oscar bookcase is a modern 5-tier bookshelf made of wood and brass metal to give your room a glam industrial trendy style. Its open five-shelf design makes it the perfect piece to showcase your style and make sure your latest treasure stands out.
- The freestanding solid construction and its white wood shelves color framed with a rich gold metal finish will beautifully complement your room.
- Put multiple bookcases together to create the perfect shelving wall in your living room. Elevate your dining room by displaying your favorite pieces of dinnerware. Or organize your workspace and our etagere as storage shelves in your home office.
- Start staging your gold book shelves right away with an easy 35 minutes fast assembly. The stable and solid 5-shelf bookshelves can carry 75 lbs. per shelf.
- Oscar freestanding bookshelf has an 35-minute assembly and lifetime manufacturer warranty: try for 100 days.
4. What about Storage Shelves?
From cleaning products to towels to tampons, a storage shelf helps streamline the bathroom necessities so they don’t clutter up your counter space.
They also prevent your toiletries from falling off, all around the bathroom.
5. Or a Shower Basket
Apart from storage shelves, you can incorporate shower baskets into your bathroom, and drop in your body washes, scrubs and soaps.
We love these ones that fit into the corners of your shower, for maximum use of space!
- [Two Sizes]: There’s 2 sizes. One corner shower caddy is larger than the other, which works out perfectly. Because as a girl, if you use more products than your husband uses, he uses the smaller one and you use the larger one with full size.
- [Four Premium Hooks]: These four hooks are an elegant solution for your hanging items. They can easily be removable at your will, and double buckles on the back keep shower hanging items steady and upright.
- [Adhesive with Strong Stickiness]: The adhesive is used as an alternative to screws, so just say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls. Tool-free installation means no damage to your wall, just apply the adhesive on your shower wall, then hang your shower organizer.
- [Splendid SUS304 Stainless Steel]: These shower shelves are easy to clean and rustproof. Plus, features an elegant look enhancing your shower necessities.
- [Package Contents]: 2 Corner Shower Caddy, 4 Plastic Hooks, 6 Adhesive, and Life-time after sales service
You May Also Like: Use These Bathroom Shelves & Caddies to Add Extra Bathroom Storage Space
6. And a Shower Caddy Pole
A shower caddy pole is a good bathroom storage solution for bathroom set-ups that do not allow hanging shelves. Equipped with handy towel bars and hooks, you’ll have an all-in-one storage solution.
7. Try a Towel Rack
Also known as a towel organizer, this item makes the most of wall space to ensure your floor space is not sacrificed.
It is best for keeping towels and robes dry and organized.
Go high-class and go for the heated electric towel warmer kind!
8. Or Hooks
Hooks are perfect if you have more wall space. You can always hang towels, robes, and other bathroom must-haves.
To add sparkle to your space, hooks in metallic hues would be great. Otherwise, plastic hooks are much affordable and long-lasting too.
9. Introduce a Bar Stool
Sliding a shower stool into your bathroom or powder room adds surface room for extra items.
The best thing about a bar stool is that you don’t have to do any bathroom remodeling!
10. Or a Bar Cart
Bar carts are just terrific bathroom storage options!
Thanks to the fact that they are wheeled, you can move them away or closer to the shower as you with.
- 【Removable Cover Board & Storage Accessories】The unique cover design can help you prevent your items from falling ash, and you can also get the tea cups or snacks which were placed on the cover board in your leisure time. The extra storage box on the side can store your small objects. In the living room, you can put the remote control and keys; in the kitchen, you can put spoons, tableware, etc. The hook is also convenient to use, you can use it to hang rags, umbrellas, and keychains.
- 【Movable & Heavy Duty】There are 4 heavy duty casters with 360°rotation, 2 lockable wheels allow a stable stop.The utility rolling cart is well-constructed, sturdy, durable to use for many years. It is made of high quality carbon steel and has the feature of anti-rust, waterproof, scratch-resistant.The thick double-tube metal frame makes it strong enough to withstand 200 lbs.
- 【Multifunction Storage Cart】This 3 tier utility rolling cart with cover board is easy to store and transport. It can be used as utility carts, bathroom carts, kitchen storage carts, dining carts, service carts, storage racks, tool carts, and more. Suitable for office, kitchen, living room, bathroom, and other scenes.
- 【Large Storage Space & Easy Installation】This rolling utility cart each shelf is 3 inch in deep to protect items from falling off. The 3 large baskets provide enough storage space for your daily life, optimize the space utilization, and make the messy room tidy.This 3 tier utility rolling cart comes with the assembly tool, it will take 10-15 mins to put it together.
- 【Best Customer Service】Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we will give you 100% satisfactory solution within 24 hours. 30 days free return, 1 year free warranty, please rest assured to buy!
11. Bring in the Baskets
Baskets and bins are not only affordable but also provide hidden storage for your toiletries and other items.
- These baskets measure 11.8"L x 11.8"W x 11.8"H
- Made from beautiful water hyacinth over an iron wire frame
- Folds flat for easy storage. It folds flat for easy storage when not in use
- Use in the bedroom, laundry room or kitchen
- By Trademark Innovations
12. Stash Drawers under the Sink or Get a Bathroom Vanity
If you have a tiny bathroom with no extra room for storage containers, use the space underneath your sink to stash some drawers or get a bathroom vanity.
This way, you can store a ton of items including bathrobes without making the space look cluttered.
13. Keep Tiny Items on Trays or Canisters
If you’re fond of putting your favorite skincare products on your sink instead of neatly arranging them in your medicine or mirror cabinet, listen up!
It’s time you considered keeping all these favorite items in a simple tray or canister.
To enhance your space, consider using elegant chrome and glass canisters where you can have everything in, from floss to razor heads.
- Concrete serving tray, clear water concrete, industrial loft decor. *Keep the original roughness of the concrete, with normal stains. * Will keep the traces of handmade and daily use. *Easy to clean the touch stains with kitchen detergent and dry with towel. *NOT WATERPROOF, PLEASE KEEP IT DRY DURING DAILY USE.
- Wabi-sabi Art Decor, rectangle size, great decor for your home. Decorative trays for jewelry, perfume bottles, hair brushes, cosmetics, doll, artworks.
- Natural appearance of concrete tray display as the seasons change. Because of the alkaline characteristics of concrete items, the surface of the product will show different shades of color due to the difference in temperature and humidity.
- Concrete Aromatherapy Diffuser Tray. The concrete has the effect of adsorbing essential oils. Essential oils can be dropped on the surface of the concrete tray, long lasting fragrance.
- Size of Rectangle L 11'' by W 5.3'' by H .6''. About 1.48 lb. Package: Cement Tray wrapped in polyfoam and cartonbox. If the product is broken once you received, please contact us for a new one.
14. Introduce an Over-the-Door Shelf
Ever thought about the space above your bathroom door?
If you haven’t, the dead space above your door would use a shelf where you can display and store toiletries, and extra baskets.
15. Try a Floating Shelf
A floating sink is modern and adds a touch of sophistication to your bathroom space. However, it tends to eat up space above the counter.
But we can fix this – incorporate a floating shelf just below the sink to increase storage.
Which bathroom storage ideas will you implement into your bathroom?